IDEAL

IDEAL
The ''IDEAL''

Saturday, July 2, 2016

The DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LOSERs + WINNERs!



Striking Differences Between Winners and Losers

---In my quest to post things that may be found useful in one's journey of self-improvement, I found a list of 33 traits that are shared by winners and losers. I am NOT calling anyone names through this, this is what I do. Ever since I discovered that one could actually improve and make his life better...I have been at this. I am sure that being born as I was (missing fingers, etc.,) has much to do with my venture into this career...if you will.

---My wish for you all is in the hope that you discover something that frees you so as to increase your happiness and to make your life and the lives of those you touch...BETTER EACH DAY!

---I plan to share 11 at a time. I hope that you enjoy them! Best to ALL!



Winners Losers
1 Winners focus on solutions. Losers focus on problems.
2 Winners take responsibility. Losers blame others.
3 Winners find opportunities in crisis. Losers complain about crisis.
4 Winners enjoy being in the present and learn from the past. Losers live in the past.
5 Winners make commitment and keep them no matter what. Losers make promises that they always break.
6 Winners think about how they can achieve. Losers give excuses.
7 Winners make personal development a priority. Losers neglect personal development.
8 Winners face their fear, accept it and take the leap. Losers dwell in their fear.
9 Winners constantly expand their comfort zone. Losers stay in their comfort zone.
10 Winners take action consistently. Losers refrain from taking action and lack consistency.
11 Winners take failure in their stride and learn from them. Losers fear failure and avoid them at all cost.

No comments: