IDEAL

IDEAL
The ''IDEAL''

Thursday, May 7, 2020

We Are ALL ADDICTED...SOMEWHERE!


AVOIDING FACING YOURSELF -
The ''HEAD HONCHO'' 
of ALL ADDICTION!


---The Major Addiction for me was my left-hand. For those who aren’t aware of this: I was born missing four fingers on my left-hand. My learning to deal with how I felt about my hand taught me much of what Leo (below) speaks about in the video. I learned much about ADDICTION and LIFE, ITSELF, in the process.

---Everything that distracts one from facing him/her-self…is the addiction. The substance one addicts himself to is just the distracting tool one uses to do this. By hiding my hand in my pocket, I was addicted to people NOT seeing me as less than perfect. I was addicted to people NOT knowing the real me. After-all, they may not like me if they did.

---To make a long story short…the more one is himself, the more one is quiet within, the more present one is. When one understands what ADDICTION really is, and how it plagues many different aspects of our lives, one can then understand what he, himself, and many others do most of the time. People, for the most part - The ''HEAD HONCHO'' of ALL ADDICTION - AVOID FACING YOURSELF!




ROOT CAUSE of ADDICTION! 


The ''HEAD HONCHO'' of ALL
ADDICTION!




No comments: